Saturday 16 June 2012

L E G A C Y

"Therefore I remind you to stir up the gift of God which is in you through the laying on of my hands. For God has not given you a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind."
- 2 Timothy 1:6-7

Smiles restored my heart throughout this camp. Just simply healing more and more as each day passed. I believe that He still is doing so and will continue to hold me together as long as I'm breathing. 




RP/ITE CG



Le Keyboardists

Debra Ng Pei Rong wo ai ni

my Di

Charms

Sara

Paul

Marker

cat face mask (which can't really be seen)

"I'd rather leave knowing I've received than feeling like I have."
~~~

3033a10d.gif
102e2b0c.gif
Marie my roommate who leaves her phone in the safe....... (who can hear the alarm in the safe!!?!?) hahaha love!

739c7af5.gif

"I once was in love with a boy for 4 years. I think the worst part of it all was that it was not reciprocated. Living with that pain probably made me need the pain. Over time, I guess love without a pain seemed sort of unreal to me. As though constant bitterness is needed for a love to be genuine. And so, in the past couple of months, I've been searching for a route to that same pain and as I can now see, for really warped reasons... Simply put, I was foolishly looking to love someone who won't love me. This is like an epic picture of self infliction on my poor heart which I believe has hurt many others around me along the way. For that, I truly am sorry.

In the last 4 days, I found how love through Him is easy and beautiful. Not at all like my ridiculous idea of it. And though pain is involved in the wait and in some decisions (for it is only worth something where there is a pricelessness to it), it should not be the catalyst of any relationship. Even in my silly confusion, He comes to meet with me." 

You, and you :')

If it took grace to place me where I am, it will take grace to sustain me at wherever I am. So UTs, showcase internals and serving, let's go!!!!! I've had such an amazing week, and I believe that I've returned to yet another or an even more amazing week. #thrilled101

Love, sam




No comments:

Post a Comment