Tuesday 5 June 2012

chip chip

"I wrote two songs today, thought I'd share one here so, prepare to suffer of emotional overload (or not) ~

Three calls fourth the last
One, I've tried my best
A hole in my heart through every dial
But when I'm with you, I can only smile

I cannot break yours
But I've broken mine
I cannot hold yours
So I must hold back mine
I must hold my heart back
Tightly in a brown knitted sack

(Where you won't find it
 where you can't steal it)

Anyway, a little more about today.




9fab422fbae54b10944e4316daa5b97e@2x.gif766a4c9679fd401dbc1ade5fc7a32e7e@2x.gif.png
1. Amanda and I decided to hang out with the rest instead of carrying through with our ramen date so....... tada. More pictures when Cheng uploads the shots from his camera which is btw worth $3000 hahaha.


2. I feel so lame in this shot holding a cd and all that, but I r a proud friend here!!!!!!!! MILF'S new tank going @ $25 each. I think our entire famy bought one to support Marlie and his boys hahaha. So this is me with mine yay ~ (ignore the gablgbalgbag eyes here although u can't now that I mentioned)

Yes so, vocals tmr and I NEED TO START PREPPING FOR UTs!!!!! It's 2:31 am, I just heard an auntie in the kitchen opposite my bedroom spit very unflatteringly as I type, so ok can thy shalt sleepeth now. Goodnight bunnies!


yours truly,
sam (i am a pretty butterflyyyyyyyy!!!!!)



No comments:

Post a Comment