Thursday 7 June 2012

carry me in your heart

I don’t know what is it that I’m doing, for who am I waiting
Is it true there is a right way and another wrong
Oh I’m alone and that is, but a lie in a song

(The truth of places, where the second is a shadow
The crowd is growing yet in my head, is a lone willow)

A Fine Frenzy is playing in my ears
Reminding me of my wasted tears
I’m standing again at what they call
The crossroads, yes cliché but I fight and I crawl
To make a stand I walk the plank
To make a stand I walk the plank

My lids are heavy and swell
From running after, and falling farther
I hate to admit that I need a rest
On a broad wide shoulder would be the best

--------------------------------------------------------


Dear friend,

May the one worth our tears find us someday. Till that day comes, I just want to remind you that your heart is so precious and needless to say, priceless. Simply because it is one of a kind; there never will be another of your heart. He does not deserve you if he cannot ninja like us and does not fall in love with Benjamin Francis Leftwich the way we have. (heh heh)

I am praying for you, and till our next adventure... May the force be with you ~

Love, sam

No comments:

Post a Comment