Friday 22 June 2012

(hello headband tan line from the sentosa outing 2 weeks back....)

"Set not your hope on a man who may or may not be able to deliver what you want. Set your hope on the He who has delivered you from darkness to light. Who Himself took your disappointments and made you a prisoner of Hope."



I'm not fighting the battles settled
I'm picking the parties, soaking in His
Peace, I waltz to a lovely whisper
My feet floating, my tummy flutter

I sigh in painful, ridiculous laughter
At joy of having, found another
My friend I've missed you, you may not know
In times of gold the treasure you sowed
I penned down I kept, these notes of us
That I read through my moments of rust

Let's start over, start it slow
He'll lead us along, on where to go
Let's start over, chase again
It's not as easy, it's not the same
There is a value, there is a worth
Will you be brave, oh will you love

- sam

No comments:

Post a Comment