Friday 1 November 2013

Shiver

We uploaded the cover today finally!

Some background -- we recorded the track in about less than 2 hrs including the audio glitches (YIKES) that happened right after we exported the song :'D and so we took turns to film just 3 nights ago.

Here's my attempt at making the cover shot look like a film poster:




















Okay I kid. It just turned out looking like a one sheet.
(I might be hanging out with the chapman folks too much.)

*inserts random feels screen shots teehee.* 



Can I just add a heads up that I'm super embarrassed at how my "alone" sounds in the track. Jean taught me some vocal control shizzle and I was focused on trying to get the technique right that my diction just went out of the window :' *arhhhhh*

Nonetheless, I'd like to think this was one of our best covers thus far heh. Speaking of which, J and I are gna be doing a slot at the Swap & Shop event this coming Christmas!



Our show is on the 23rd, 4pm - 6pm @ the Marine Parade Promenade.
You can find out more about the flea event and their other cool stuffs here  :)

Alrighty so, here's Shiver by Lucy Rose performed by Jean and I :)



Thanks for stopping by you cool bunnies, have a fantastic day!

love, sam



No comments:

Post a Comment