Thursday 28 November 2013

Christmas, Christmas time is near

Hi bunnies,

It has been a few crazy weeks of shoots, presentations, more shoots and finally, UT that stares me in the eyes at current. Life :')

So I finally got to meet Lenne thanks to the shoot J dragged me to a couple of days back. She introduced Haim to us and I tell you, I'm completely bought over. Done. I'm in. Fangirl waving hanky and weeping by the corner equates to my present state of being.

Now here, ass kicking music has to be shared so:


And they are like how chio please.
Okay puking rainbows aside, I've decided to save up for a camera and do some happy shooting on my own! Reason being that I'm so addicted to snapping and editing photos and it seems to be something I've dedicated myself to doing the last 2 years (if you've been with me on instagram and if not, @seatheskies hello nice to meet you). I figured it could be time I bought myself some gear to level up the quality of stuff I might possibly be able to produce.

So. I consulted some awesome people, JZ in particular who set my perspective in place (not just with cameras, you are the boss la thank you #wipestear) and I'm taking his advice and going with the Canon Rebel t5i (700D) that comes with the 18-55mm lenses.





And from there I will "grow with the camera --" wise words from the boss. I guess everyone starts somewhere and I hope I start here, and soon teehee.

ps: if you'd like to contribute to my camera fund for christmas I will lavs youuuuuu ~
ALTERNATIVELY, you can offer me jobs so that I can save up for it on my own (HA)


And I sidetrack here to say, my next cover's coming up!!!! Just did the track and am in the process of planning the mv for it which I will get done asap hopefully, and I'll try to post it up in 2 weeks max!

So goodnight fellow cotton cloud candies, and have a good night!

love,
sam



No comments:

Post a Comment