Wednesday 30 October 2013

#insanitywthr

How's it going guys!

It's a wednesday -yay- I love wednesdays. Wednesdays' my free day from school

And so, here's the deal; because I am such an amazing friend and I love J so much, I--- I gave her my word to complete insanity with her.  Yes, you read me right. Insanity. I can shiver at the sound of that word. (Our cover Shiver is coming up btw I'll be editing le video soon. #productplacement #kthxbai) 

I started with the fit test today and here are my thoughts in one word: puke.
Like literally, all I could think of was," I am so gonna puke. Now. Omg puke. Omg now. I can't. Puke."

Oh my goodness gracious peanut butter tom and jackers, I almost fainted. Then I became one with the floor and had to take a mandatory #afterworkoutphoto so here it is:



There. See, it wasn't so bad sam, you can still form an expression. 
Yeah, okay can. I'm just relieved day 1 is over and honestly, slightly nervous at the thought of aching muscles and more Shaun T screaming at me to push harder. 

I am such a good friend.
Till then, more aching muscles and no junk food #dramatic #uglycrying.

Love, sam


No comments:

Post a Comment