Wednesday 6 November 2013

Carpenter Girl

It's rest day from insanity today. (phewf)

Inserts more mandatory after work out selfies from the past few days:




Okay I know I know, the last photo macham like sweaty vogue. 
But honestly, it was an accidental shot heh.

As of the last 10 mins whilst I'm typing here, it's my first week checked! Holey peanut butter james and jackers. #threecheersforself #whoknew #imstillwalkingyo ---- Okay getting ahead of myself.
I hope this spirit continues to last as the weeks progress.

On an encouraging note, I'm no longer aching horrendously.  #yay

Anyway.
I had stagecraft mod today and we...... constructed a hard frame from scratch!

Check this out:





















I might have hammered my thumb and breathed in a bit more than a little wood dust but yeah whatever. I walked out of the workshop looking like I did insanity (#werkin'them arms) and feeling all, "I are carpentarh!" 

Goodnight y'all, I will hug my heart and sing about something soon, you have my word :)

Love,
sam


No comments:

Post a Comment