Wednesday 13 November 2013

Toffeenut

Today, I headed straight for starbucks and I could smell christmas just about a hundred feet away from the door. :'D

Okay so I'm exaggerating but seriously, Toffeenut ALWAYS is the best sign that christmas is about here. Love it. 

Anyhow, this is what I've been up to in school. 







Can I just say I haven't enjoyed school this much in like, everrr ~
Maybe also, school hasn't felt this relevant the last year and a half. Nonetheless, I'm thankful that things are moving. 

HEADS UP,
I am looking to do part time/ portfolio building for any production: photoshoots/ plays/ music videos etc.
If anyone's looking for a make-up artist, art director, crew or stylist, do drop me a comment or email me @ samauditeur@gmail.com :)

Okay back to face work, good day all! I am so looking forward to dinner.

Song of the week (and to my own surprise):



Love,
sam


No comments:

Post a Comment