Wednesday 4 December 2013

Fuji x100s

Hi guys,

Lenne has been an excellent influencer and hence, I'm now faced with the dilemma of choosing between a canon 700D / 70D / and the now and ever so pretty -- FUJI X100S

Come, let's take a look at how pretty it is and how it produces pretty as well #wipestear



SO pretty I can crai. 

And these now:



Okay one more:


How not to love?
I was totally bought over by this eye candy. 

The only thing is that the last I checked, it was going at SGD 1.5k *inserts ugly crying* 
And it only seemed more than logical to get a 70D instead--- which I btw chanced upon a shop selling it for SGD 1.2k (!!!!!!)

So tell me, how?

On another note, I spent the last two days helping Lenne design the typography for her postcards she's going to be selling at the coming up Underground Market!! (click to check out details!) 



It sounds totally fab and I think Jean and I are totally gonna be therez too ~ (8th dec!) If you go, please check out the postcards! They have been made with loads of love and efforts :'3  -teehee-

We also did a photoshoot recently for a project and here are some pretty for you:

* insert feels shots:




But no really, there were so many dragonflies and this was how I was in all honesty:

Don't judge me. 

Now back to work. Bye humans :')


- sam

No comments:

Post a Comment