Thursday 24 October 2013

Taiwan (make up post)

How's yall doing folks,



I know.... like what happened to the Taiwan posts. If there was a grade for space updating consistency, I wouldn't score very well. Nonetheless, the past 3 months have treated me pretty well -- what with Taiwan, Perth and Korea in a straight go :'D I am very thankful.

There are too many photos so unless you follow me on instagram, (@seatheskies ; which is by far the most consistent space I've kept up with heh) you'd have thought I died somewhere in the oceans whilst traveling.

Good for me I have a bestfriend who loves to film and hence we've got these vlogs up! Jean is an amazing travel buddy, and I can't ask for more. The vlogs are my takes on colour grading as well (my secret dream since I can remember watching films tweehee).

Go on and feed your eyes guys!

day 1:


day 2:




day 3:




day 4:




day 5:




Day 6 and so on soon when the both of us have less things on hand :'D

Heads up, I ARE UPLOADING A COVER SOON *inserts world domination laughter*. We're in the midst of editing it now and so, it should be up in a week!

Goodnight bunnies :)

No comments:

Post a Comment