Friday 25 October 2013

Criday

Yes. Today's cry-day not friday.


It's been a long day and I can barely breathe now that I'm about done with the day. 

I was pretty upset, so I got myself a popsicle. Then a cake -- yes like an entire cake -- to myself. And just when I thought I'd prolly be too full from eating my soaky salty cake, I found myself at my favourite little korean food store, downing the whole bowl of ramen. 

Later on, my feet found its way to fish and co but my wallet refused, so I had no choice----- but to have an egg mayo sub. (second egg mayo sub for the day) Yeap, I stuff well when I don't feel so well. And yes I went on my own, don't unfriend me just because I went to binge on my own.

This is prolly why I can barely breathe, I had too much to eat. 

Anyhow, a sad day sure calls for a sad cover so ----


ps: craving for maggie mee now and really, my stomach's crying out
*slips in a prayer for the weekend to get better*


with a little less love today,
sam

No comments:

Post a Comment