Sunday 27 October 2013

Update (last quarter year resolutions)

Hey folks,

SO. Here's what I've been up to lately. I've promised myself (and all the awesome people who believe in me) to get my act together these next few months leading up to the end of 2013 :'D

One of those things I've been shoving off, is getting the music thingies done with proper effort and consistency, so I'm trying to work on that. And well, I set up a page just so it's easier if anyone wants to join me on this journey hehe. (click here to get to the coolest page ever in cat domination history / oh and here too)

So things are picking up! A friend called me up to do a christmas event in Dec and well, I'll update once I get the details. You awesome person reading this, you have to come and join in the fun when it's all firmed up yes! Yay ~

*inserts photos because too much text blinds*


thankchu mel for this shot 


thankchu J for this shot


and here's J and I pretending to sing on Mel's cue :'D
(these are a few of my favouritest people teehee)

Now, the other thing would be school -- which I admit I've been terrible at for most parts of my life. Can I just add in that as I type, I'm speaking to one of my best-est gifts of secondary school-- Hi lili my favourite butterfly! ~~~ 

Here's a photo to put a face to the name, of course she looks way cooler now ~


But yes, this semester is packed with these crazy-assignment-heavy modules. I have a Production Theatre Practicum module which require us as an entire class to plan and carry out a full theatre production! That is both scary and exciting at the same time.. (like lili's plan to live in africa). And I have 20 pages of script waiting for me to memorize :'D

Well, I'm stoked nonetheless. It's gna be an awesome rest of the year, for you too whoever you are! Have a great week all, and look out for the next cover by J and I soon! (I super love this one -- We're in the process of filming it!) 

with love,
sam


No comments:

Post a Comment