Sunday 29 December 2013

Indie Bo

Hello world,

I received a new baby as present this christmas!!!!!!!!!!! And, I named it Indie Bo (after the legendary JD who named his daughter Indie Bo. Yes, whatever-- copy cat, kiss the rat, go home eat your mother's yummy chicken broth :'D-- well, that's what I did)

And here she is:

so beautiful I know :'D

It's been a teary time for me... plus, I fainted from cramps yesterday afternoon (:/) so, I brought Indie Bo out today and it was T H E R A P E U T I C I tell you. 

There's this sense of accomplishment every time I snap something with it, as if clouds of comfort and confidence just floats above my head all of a sudden heh. I started journaling and realised---- it's pretty cool that I had to peel off the negative strip from the film to see the picture and really, it was like a literal practice (or you could call it.. a lesson) for me--- I was peeling off the "negatives" each time before I could see how the film turned out and it was ridiculously comforting.

Some of these films turned out great, and some others--  well not so great. Either way, it was magical every single time. Here are some of the turn outs thus far :)






There. 

Have a great day everyone, and if you're feeling jaded, go out and do something that matters to you!


Love, sam

No comments:

Post a Comment