Tuesday 10 December 2013

ILLUMI PARTY RUN

Hi folks,

Jean and I went for the Illumi Run 2013 last saturday and omagah it was cray craaaay ~
It was so much fun and 5km never felt so easy (shut up if 5k is a breeze to you and if you're smirking behind your screen now. Stop it. Like no, really. Stop it ah.)

I think it's a really awesome thing for

1. lazy people who can't stand running (like me)
 'cause honestly the hype does make everything better :')
ps: crazy price to pay for some sweat if you're cynical as pickles but HEY if you had traumatic times during napfa in the past, this is a great way to re write memories #wipestear

2. anyone who has ever wished to be under rainbow coloured rain (me again)
so, the after party was a sea of chaotic, excited evening athletes and we were clearly the shorter lot of the mass but heck it. IT WAS RAINING RAINBOW GLOW PAINT FOR GLOW'S SAKE!!!!
It was beautiful #brbweeping

3. anyone else who wants to show off their running and dodging skeelz
okay get this, we left the venue and there were other crazy people
- still running
- with pathetic amounts of paint on their shirts (hardly any paint la)
- no really, like running like they don't care
I mean sure, pay 60 bucks and continue being uptight :'D

Okay sorry, I don't mean to be all sarcastic salmon. Maybe I'm just jealous that I don't have as much enthusiasm. Ah well. POINT IS, I got to be covered in rainbow glow paint with my best friend, I'm the happiest bunny :'3

#excites #feelinlikeanathelete #iwasanathelete #justsaying #usedtobeincrosscountry #dontknowwhathappened #toomanyhashtags 

okay here's when we were the next wave to be released (10,000 cool people showed up that night!)

After run!!!! (sorry J I think too many mouth open shots so i cut the heads off :')


:') (see what I mean)

Okay this was a lot more magical LIVE.

Had to tiptoe to get this shot #shh

Happy rainbow bunny :'3 (ok so I like to open my mouth in pictures, deal with it.)

Oh and of course, complete contrast to my day self:


(finally mouth closed)

Well, it was definitely a run to freaking remember. I hope they do this every year!!!!! 

ps: it was not difficult to wash off the paint -- at all -- if you were wondering :')

#happysigh 

Goodnight folks!


No comments:

Post a Comment