Monday 2 July 2012

Updates

There's just been too many crazy things going on so I'll let the pictures do the talking. Before that though, the gig buffet's really pumped me up to get me off my ass to start doing something with my music. Jeanie in tha bottle and I decided we might just do a collab afterall. We'll be 'Cardigan Weather' after Meg & Dia's write. Heh heh heh so we are praying we'll be kickass and we'll get on Ignite/ Baybeats next year ~ #thrilled. First though, we gta find drums bass and guits to come along our ride. In the meantime, we'll be working with what ever we have on hand. *cues in "two....is better than one..." haha. Alright fellas, I'm in class and as you can tell, terribly distracted.

INCH CHUA & THE METRIC SYSTEM
CARDIGAN WEATHER is coming to town
"I'm so hipster check out my old skool orange sorbet"


RUN NEON TIGER
PLAY 2 (2012)


2 comments:

  1. Firstly, Jeanie in the bottle *r u srssss*
    Secondly, CARDIGAN WEATHER SOUNDS AMAZING. (song, and uh, our band name.)
    Lastly, listen to Halloween by Meg & Dia cos I wanted to cover that song last year.

    <333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Halloween, got it : ) and and my girl, wait for me! We'll have more time once Ignite, Internals and UTs' done ~

      Delete