Sunday 8 July 2012

IGNITE! 2012

Hello,

It's been a pretty insane week. I really wanna get going about the week but as of 10 seconds ago, I confirmed my Hillsong Conference 2013 registration so to be honest I am so excited I can eat a whale right now heh heh heh. My hipster bandmate and I bought our tickets by faith in hope that everything will work out for the trip to Sydney. That includes finances, accommodation and school leave approval! So yay thank You Lord, you'll make it happen.

I got that out, now for Ignite 2012.
Met a really cool friend. I say that not because she has a rainbow on her head (though she does), but it was pretty cool how things turned out the way they did. So if there's one major thing I'm thankful for during this time at Ignite, it'd be having met her! (So Trisha if you ever get to reading this, we will have our DIY date when things get less packed yes!) Anws, I was quite sick throughout. Ridiculous throat and flu-ey... so didn't get to enjoy as much as I hoped to have. Oh well, was a pretty interesting experience nonetheless! Some pictures and I'm gna go back to my bed and ellie.

xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment