Saturday 28 July 2012

The Kooks




Might I say I've fallen deeper in love with The Kooks? (it's always the case isn't it, when the show is taken up to a whole new level--- right before your eyes.) Caught The Kooks on wednesday with Jared and Jed and my pretty cardigan weather matey! I'm really glad Sijia91 enjoyed herself (I'm assuming she did.) And I have prove: She was screaming about frantically-- "I KNOW THIS SONG! YES THIS ONE! I KNOW THIS SONG! FINALLY!! ONE SONG I KNOW!"-- Hahahahahaha I'm quite sure she converted into an avid fan after that night. #yay #chemistrylevelup
We have started on Cardigan Weather plans and we're praying it will work out well. (inserts epic teehee) On a side note, I'm almost done with UT2 and, the Parrys touch down in S'pore on Monday. It is going to be extremely exciting.

Work resumes this August, Lord I receive Your grace for the month!
Huge note to self: IT STILL IS A YEAR OF UNCEASING FRUITFULNESS.

Alright today's wedding set will be blessed, and svc will be amazing #speakforth ~
Meow.

2 comments: