Saturday 1 March 2014

Sweater Weather

HELLO HOLIDAYS *inserts multiple faces at a go*

Jean and I did our Sweater Weather cover, finally! Quickie one but honestly, how can Cardigan Weather not do that song right. So here you go:




Also:


I know you love me Jean..... and your ways of promoting me on social media is extraordinarily flattering. 

Anyway. 

I read something rather upsetting recently. Man, I don't understand how some folks can actually believe that their opinion is way more important than anyone else's. Sure, be upset and go disagree, have a voice--- but if that means being totally insensitive towards other human species (who by the way have feelings too, like yourself) and making them feel terrible about themselves when they haven't done anything to step into your way of life, then you deserve to be banished to a corner and into the silent self-reflecting box. 

I think life is about embracing all sorts of people whether or not you agree with them. Especially in the name of Big G who is the winner hugger of all time and mind you, to folks who never walked conventionally, perfectly or so very religiously. Disagreeing doesn't give you the right to walk right into the picture to stamp your own flag of beliefs into someone else's backyard.



On the extreme other end,

I can't be more grateful for the many others who've fought their way back into my life, to say "I will stay and I will love you, despite your choices." This grace.

To end off----
I really fancy my owl beanie. I even named it-- Hootie. 

Goodnight folks!

-Sam
   

No comments:

Post a Comment