Monday 24 March 2014

Gravity


Gravity has a hold on many things.

Gravity wraps around my ankles and is the discouraging reality of my leaping skills. It taps on the soles of my feet and reminds me that there is much I cannot do on my own. Gravity is everywhere, all the time, holding everything together, acting as the essence of stability. Without gravity, there is no order. 

One day I realized that gravity has no hold on my thoughts, or on my feelings; gravity had no hold on my dreams -- or on my heart. Gravity had no hold on God. 

I couldn't fly limitlessly but my dreams could. I couldn't leap fifty stories high but my heart could, I couldn't see from the ground up to the milky way but my God can

Gravity is a school rule meant to be broken. If people tell you "you're dreaming the wrong things," then keep dreaming anyway because God's grace and love is more badarse than you think. 

------

No comments:

Post a Comment