Tuesday 11 December 2012

fan the flames, burn the chains


Hi folks,
I didn't want to start whining about my cold to anyone excessively... so I figured the least imposing place to purge about it was this space hahahahahaha. Okay I'm kidding I'm not gonna go on about it, or maybe I am. Nahh-- I'vehadthisawfulcoldsincesundayandit'snotgoingaway!!!!!!!!! Okay sorry. I had to. My nose is having mood swings or something. Runny then blocked then runny then more runny then blocked. And the throat feels like sand paper and comb against each other when I try to clear it. Yux. And have I mentioned I sound like a smurf???! #cray


Beyond all that, I managed to clear my drawing assignment and pull through 4 hours of sketch today hehe. #survivor this tells you a lot about how much I love drawing module.

Ok blabbering aside, I bumped into a really precious friend today. I had my shopping load of christmas stuffs and with them tired hands feet nose eyes nose again and everything, I bumped into this girl and I reacted to her by igno----  giving her a huge smile. (and that basically set everything else in place) Haha ok you know what I mean..

It's a crazy day, your body is behaving crazy, you just wanna head home and sleep off the madness. Who cares about some random person you haven't met for 5 years and so happen to bump into on the train? Jesus does. And so she responded to that smile and started sharing almost casually about what was going on over at her end. I'm still amazed by that amount of openness. And to sum it up, we're doing wanton mee date next week. I couldn't help but walk away from that feeling.. really... loved. Like I knew Jesus really loved her, cuz she seems to be finding someone from church to speak to again (it's been a good while). But I, I knew I was loved cuz He knows these sort of days are those that gets me all pumped up. Love it. Love that I got to be a friend, and got a friend today. Love love love it.

#stillexcitedbutineedtogetrestedsogoodnightimashutit #goawayuterriblecoldshooaway #okreallybye

x.

No comments:

Post a Comment