Saturday 29 December 2012

bye bye 2012



ola folks!

I'm sorta swooping through this post cuz I'm not gonna have any time else before 2012 ends! It's so crazy how the year has passed like in a snap.

So. I just wanna end this year thanking Jesus;

Maaaan. You have been so ridiculously faithful and I cannot even begin to describe how amazing You have been to me 'cuz I would have failed the moment I tried. All year I have been quite (extremely) the selfish, ungrateful brat, but you keep coming back and into my boat, knowing full well the person I am. You use me especially when I have no ability. You love me especially when I'm all wretched. You draw close, especially when nobody wants me. And You believe in me, especially when I give up on myself. And on top on Yourself, You send people to love me, believe in me and guide me. Then You teach me love, and You send people for me to love, and oh what a privilege-- because life really isn't life without people to love.

And if these weren't enough, You call me friend, daughter; my fair one.

I am thrilled because I know that in 2013, You're gonna be a hundred gazillion infinitrillion times sweeter, and unpredictable! I can't wait to be surprised hehe! I love You too ;)

And I end abruptly, right about now.
See u guys next year and have a really blessed one!

No comments:

Post a Comment