Monday 17 September 2012

church in the wild



I've been feeling like I fall short, more than ever. 
Then He hit me yesterday with "You can never fail beyond what I have redeemed Sam." 
And I was like... okay can Lord-- You just win only. 

Jesus is so good. He won't let you drown even if you take your eyes off him (Peter) and 
He won't you leave you alone just 'cause you feel like a 1 unnoticeable sheep amongst the 100. 
He won't allow you to touch just His garment, He wants to look you in the eyes 
and let you touch His heart

My bro and I have walked in through many battles, knowing that we came out alive only because 
God was there. We are the most wretched people we know, and that's why we can love Grace today.
Because He came for the wretched, He came for us... He came for people who needed Someone. 
And boy did we need Someone. We still do.

Things are changing around at home, it has to. I can't even imagine when Jon does return from Perth,
doing not just life, but ministry together! For now, we know He is faithful, and that He will sail us 
through these storms, He already has.
Amen. 

"For the Lord will comfort zion,
He will comfort all her waste places;
He will make her wilderness like Eden,
And her desert like the garden of Yahweh;
Joy and gladness will be found in it,
Thanksgiving and the voice of melody."

- Isaiah 51:3

He says, "I, even I, am He who comforts you..." -inserts mental sob here-
Watch out world, We're going on a completely new level. 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ps: I caught 'Adam' directed by Max Mayer today, it was pretty cool alright. 
I pretty much fell in love with the soundtrack, might just head out to get it if they do sell it in S'pore dadadum ~





xx, sam

2 comments: