Monday 13 January 2014

Gigsters

Hey world,

Jared and I went cafe/gig hopping the other day and we discovered some gold.

I like how we'd both lugged a few cameras out that day. There was film, dslr, phone everything! Here are some shots I took (of course Jared took the one of mua) ~

Hello gorjuz Indie Bo


Hello Vignesh Singh (playing @ LOWERCASE and I only know his name 'cause he requested for the pictures. This guy's voice, is wo-ah ~)

Hello Jared 

Hello -- Okay I didn't catch his name but, HIS vocals. 

And, one of the acts at Artistry (again, too busy taking pictures I didn't get his name oh well)

The guys we heard that day were uhmazing. If you recognize those few faces you would know. We bumped into our lecturer too and whoo he was one of the organizers if not the organizer of the show Stagefright which we were at. And guys, I'm playing the next show on 15th March!!!!!! Jot it down on your calendar somewhere and come if you are fweee ~

Okay so, crazy week ahead. It's been busy busy busy and whilst people deal with that with cigarettes, shopping therapy and tv, I've been doing bad painting. 

I'm thankful for Big G and good music and people who love me :') Have an awesome week all! 

- Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment