Thursday 29 November 2012

towers




Sometimes, I find myself struggling between nice and wise. It hit me today (after Brid's words clicked on a light bulb inside of me ding ding) that it's not all that hard to differeniate. (Jesus loved the pharisees all the same, but He was never nice when they hauled at His sheep.)

Anyway, I think I learned recently that nothing I do makes sense anymore, unless He is in the midst. I can't talk about my life is Jesus is not in it. And I can't talk about my craft if Jesus is not in it. There is no point. I can't do anything right if Jesus is not in it (not for very long anyway cuz even the good by chance is of Him). I love taking pictures because I like stopping by to capture moments. Sometimes these moments are chanced upon, sometimes these moments are created. Nonetheless, we don't get to return to them. I know nobody cares for more than 2 seconds about these moments I share, that I put all my heart in to beautify and minus contrast to. But I do it still, because I know Jesus cares that I care. Well you get the point, it still has to be of and about Jesus, even if I don't spell it in your face. And I really don't have to because... only in Him and through Him, all things consist. Which means everything we see touch breathe hear smell feel walk past sing about talk about desire (again, u get the point), is by Him. Okay sorry getting carried away. There isn't a main point to this post really. Jesus loves you. Jesus loves me, He cares for you, but He really cares for me. I needed to remind myself that nothing else matters, so.. that's all.


Today was a rainy day. Towers seem to sound exactly how I've been feeling all day.
(u can skip till 1:18 mins)




Pick up a love letter, share with the world your favourite line from it and have some cereal.
Goodnight folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment